Magnesium - A Greek Discovery for Relaxation
The name, magnesium, comes from the Greek word “Magnesia” - a district in Ancient Greece where the mineral was first discovered. Its founders used magnesium for medicinal purposes long before scientific studies confirmed its benefits.
As an essential mineral, magnesium is involved in over 300 biochemical reactions to support:
• Normal function of Nervous system*
• Muscle health & relaxation*
• Skeletal system bone health*
While magnesium offers many benefits, it's been especially recognized for its calming effects on the nervous system.*
As the “unwind mineral,” magnesium can support both mind and body relaxation.*
The Prominent Difference
- Many magnesium supplements are poorly absorbed by the body. However, by pairing magnesium with the amino acid, glycine, absorption can be maximized to help you rest, rebuild, and recharge.*
Only Essential Ingredients
- Prominent Nutrition’s 100% product transparency means you don’t have to worry about contaminants and cheap fillers that flood the market. Our Magnesium Bisglycinate uses only essential ingredients and zero hidden additives.
Extensive Quality Testing
- With Third-Party testing, our Magnesium Bisglycinate passes industry-leading quality standards.
The result? A high-quality product that yields optimal absorption to promote muscle health, calmness, and sleep support.*
How Prominent Nutrition’s Chelated Magnesium Maximizes Benefits
Before your body can reap the brain, muscle, and gut health benefits of magnesium, it must be absorbed by the small intestine.
However, magnesium alone is poorly absorbed by the body.
That’s why Prominent Nutrition maximizes absorption with magnesium bisglycinate chelation – the binding of magnesium to glycine amino acids. This creates a more stable and easily absorbed compound.
The new molecule, Magnesium Bisglycinate, is easily absorbed by the body. It's then available to assist in vital functions to promote mind and body relaxation, improved sleep, and muscle health.*
Unfortunately, non-chelated forms, such as magnesium oxide, are among the most popular sold. These forms lack the high water solubility of Magnesium Bisglycinate, leading to poor absorption.
To maximize brain, gut, and muscle health, always choose the fully chelated form – Prominent Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate.*
Frequently Asked Questions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.